Our team of design professionals is happy to answer pressing fashion questions or help put together a successful business wardrobe that works for you
HOW TO COLOR COORDINATE CLOTHES
Coordinating your dress shirt, tie, sportcoat or suit
- Avoid patterns that are too similar.
- Select complementary colors and patterns.
- Don't wear combinations that are drastically different. The patterns and colors should not compete with one another.
- Match large patterns with small patterns or vice versa.
- Don't overdo one pattern or color.
The rules listed above are what you should just keep in mind when making your selections. The key is feeling comfortable wearing your ensemble. Many times there will be combinations that seem to fit the rules but do not look right together. Always use your own judgment to determine what works for you.