Today there is more choice out there than ever before. And, every day it increases. Some stuff is good. Some not so good. Sometimes, disconcertingly, both are available from the same company.
It can be very overwhelming – even oppressive. Our goal is to remove the clutter and mystery from men's dressing. Make it easy. So you can get on with more important things.
Who are we?
Paul Fredrick was founded 25 years ago. Originally specializing in dress shirts, our collection has grown exponentially as has our number of satisfied long-term customers.
We design, manufacture and directly distribute every item in our collection. No wholesalers. No store fronts. Just great style at everyday prices.
Our modus operandi?
- Offer only the highest quality items - items that you can't necessarily find everywhere else – in the finest fabrics tailored to our exacting specifications.
- An eye for style that transcends time but resonates thoroughly in today's world. (Translation: clothes that get you noticed for looking smart and confident, not trendy, or even worse, boring.)
- The size you need for a comfortable, flattering fit. One example: we stock up to 89 unique combinations of sleeve, collar and fit options in a single dress shirt style alone.
Making it very likely you are going to find a shirt that fits you. And, a knit that fits you. And, a trouser that fits you. It requires more inventory, but we think it's worth it.
- A fair price. The men who wear our clothes don't need a fancy designer label or the high ticket that goes with it. We design clothes that speak to the best features of who he is - independent, successful and authentic.
Clothes don't wear him, he wears the clothes. We merely complement his personal style.
- Guaranteed. We want you to be completely delighted with every purchase, and we mean that. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we'll exchange it for free, and help you get exactly what you need.
Or, return it for a prompt refund. No hedging, no uncomfortable questions.
What's the buzz?
"Keep up the good work. The most satisfactory shirt purchase experience I have ever had - and the fit is always perfect.
Without question; comparable to custom shirts I have purchased in the past."
"Please let your folks who work on the web site know that a customer is very happy with their design. I place a lot of orders on the web, and yours was simple and quick. One of the best I've seen. Thank you."
"I was completely satisfied and impressed with the service; communication about the order status and quality of the shirts.
I will recommend Paul Fredrick to friends."
"Just the same reliable outfit! I like the classiness of your clothes styling; the superb quality of the fabrics and the excellent telephone service.
The people on the phones are always polite and helpful. For the past few years; I`ve purchased virtually ALL my clothing fom PF because of these factors".