Coordinating your dress shirt, tie, sportcoat or suit
1. Avoid patterns that are too similar.
2. Select complementary colors and patterns.
3. Don't wear combinations that are drastically different. The patterns and colors should not compete with one another.
4. Match large patterns with small patterns or vice versa.
5. Don't overdo one pattern or color.
The rules listed above are what you should just keep in mind when making your selections. The key is feeling comfortable wearing
your ensemble. Many times there will be combinations that seem to fit the rules but do not look right together. Always use your
own judgment to determine what works for you.
Click here to view the current Paul Fredrick Dress Shirt Collection
Click here to view the current Paul Fredrick Neckwear Collection
Click here to view the current Paul Fredrick Sportcoat Collection
Click here to view the current Paul Fredrick Suit Collection
If you have any additional questions, please email us at PFadvisor@paulfredrick.com